1. Accelerated development of algorithms and software for the calculation of basic trajectories of aircraft guidance and mathematical modeling perturbed motion of the aircraft (№ 01140U000734).
2. Research actual problems of the theory of dynamic and controlled processes and problems of mathematical physics (№ 0112U001235б)
3. Development of models and computational experiments aimed for optimizing the performance properties of structural composites with ceramic matrices, working in extreme conditions (№ 0109U000559)
4. Modeling and numerical experiment of directed study of deformation and fracture of composite materials with lightweight ceramic, cermet and metallic matrices (№ 0112U002308)
5. Computer modeling of the physico-chemical processes for directed solidified ceramic composites of LaB6-MeB2 (Me-Ti, Zr, Hf) at macro-, meso- and microstructure levels (NASA, P-273)
6. Computer modeling of ceramic boride composites (NASA, P-510)